- Autumn/Winter Package – 2019
- Based on 50 day guests and 80 evening guests package 1 is £5995 including venue hire.
- Based on 50 day guests and 80 evening guests package 2 is £5550 including venue hire.
- Additional days guest can be added for £69.95 per person.
- Additional evening guests for only £8 per person.
Bridal dressing room for the bride and her attendants to prepare for the day.
Ceremony within Quex House, Gazebo (weather dependant) or Function suite.
Sparkling drinks reception in the African Gallery or Function Suite
Choice of two menu packages (see below)
Fully stocked licenced bar until midnight.
A dedicated and experienced wedding coordinator who will provide a personal service throughout your planning stages and to be on hand throughout your day.
Easel for your table plan.
Menu for Package One:
Sumptuous two course carvery wedding breakfast with tea and coffee
Two bottles of wine per table
Prosecco for toasting drink
Festive evening buffet
Menu for Package Two:
Festive Afternoon Tea , served with a glass of Prosecco
Additional Prosecco for toasting drink
Evening hot food stations
Optional add ons-
Canapes for £8.25 per person.
Upgrade table wine for £150 extra.
Wedding cake made by Mama Feelgoods to your design including cake stand hire for just £375.
Styling package to include table centrepieces, chair sashes, top table and cake table swags, table numbers and place settings, favours and table sprinkles £6.50pp
Package One Menu
Please choose three choices from the carvery menu and either a dessert or trio of desserts option from below
- Roast beef, roast chicken with sage and onion stuffing, honey glazed gammon, loin of pork or roasted leg of lamb.
- Crisp roast potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, Yorkshire puddings, seasonal vegetables and a rich gravy.
Vegetarian/Vegan options choose from:
- Creamy mushroom wellington with roasted cherry tomatoes (v)
- Vegetable parcel with Provençal sauce (v)
- Roasted vegetable stack with a sweet roasted pepper puree (vegan)
- Apple crumble served with creme anglais
- Rich chocolate brownie & vanilla bean ice cream sundae.
- Warm Bakewell tart served with creme Anglais
- Rich chocolate torte served with Chantilly cream & berry coulis.
- Sticky toffee Pudding with vanilla bean ice cream.
Festive Evening Buffet.
Sandwich selection including:
Turkey & Sage stuffing, Brie & Cranberry, Honey roasted gammon & mustard, Smoked salmon & cream cheese
Hot sausage rolls with spiced chutney
Brie bites with cranberry dip
Twisted cheese straws
Cheese board and crackers
Mini mince pies
Crisps and nibbles
Package 2 Menu Festive Afternoon High Tea
Luxury Finger Sandwich selection choose three :
- Home cooked ham and mustard
- Free range egg and cress
- Salmon and cream cheese
- Brie and cranberry
- Turkey and stuffing
- Classic Cucumber
- Coronation Chicken
- Tarragon Chicken
Savoury bites – choose two
- Hot soup shots
- Freshly made cheese scones with spiced tomato chutney
- Mini Yorkshire puddings with beef & horseradish mustard
- Homemade pork, chestnut & cranberry roll
Warm Scones – either classic or fruit with clotted cream and jam
Sweet Treats – choose three
- Eton mess with a Christmas spiced compote
- Mini trifles
- Lemon posset served with shortbread stars
- Carrot cake with marscarpone frosting
- Red velvet cake bites
- Salted caramel and chocolate tartlets
- St Clements cake
- Caramel Shortbread
- Mini lemon meringue pies
- Mini Mince pies
- Gingerbread sqaures with caramel sauce
~More vegetarian and vegan options available on request~
Hot Food Station
Please choose from the following options (plus a vegetarian if required).
1. Tex Mex:
- Pulled pork rolls served with relishes including crunchy slaw, sticky BBQ sauce and apple sauce & crackling
- Chilli con carne pot with fresh salsa, jalapenos, rice and sour cream
2. Best of British:
- Fish & hand cut chips in mini bamboo boats with tartare sauce
- Hot pot of spiced chicken curry served with rice, relishes and onion bhajis
3. Mamas Favourites:
- Lasagne with garlic bread
- Selection of ciabatta pizzas
* Supplement may be charged if you wish to mix these options.